Dispite the rain it was a very fun weekend. We are so grateful you married into our family. That picture of Kayden is too cute. He is a joy to have around. Boy and what a camper miss Abbie is!! she is truly a delightful little girl.
We did have a great time!I'll need to print that photo for Brian. I have a few others as well, though most didn't turn out too well.
What cute photos! I especially love seeing Abby with her extended family. That is cool.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Dispite the rain it was a very fun weekend. We are so grateful you married into our family. That picture of Kayden is too cute. He is a joy to have around. Boy and what a camper miss Abbie is!! she is truly a delightful little girl.
We did have a great time!
I'll need to print that photo for Brian. I have a few others as well, though most didn't turn out too well.
What cute photos! I especially love seeing Abby with her extended family. That is cool.
Post a Comment