Lately (well, forever), Abby doesn't like to share with Dallin. She is especially territorial with her Sew Cute and her pink cow blankets. Just for fun, Ri likes to get her riled up. Ri will "help" Dallin take Abby's blankets and snuggle with them. The crusty looks Abby gives are priceless!At Dallin's latest checkup, he was in the 90th percentile for weight and 80th for height. He had his first cold and is still recovering. His voice is gone and its hard to hear his cries unless he is in the same room. He is so good natured, he reserves crying for hunger. Everything else gets a grunt or maybe a whimper.
This isn't really an ode, I don't think. Actually, I don't really know what an ode is.
4 comments:
They grow so fast! He is so handsome!
He totally looks like Bro here. WOWZA!
lol what a cute face:)
What a sweetheart! I'm sorry to hear about the cold- those are so hard for little guys. I love the teasing Abby by sneaking her blankets trick!
Post a Comment