Saturday, May 21, 2011

Mom, please don't read this



I know you don't like either of those words. I'm sorry to report that I've been using them both in combination. I didn't know I was doing it. I didn't mean to do it. I don't think I wanted to do it. I only found out yesterday, courtesy of my sweet two-year-old you summed it up "holy crap dallin, what are you doing!"


Oops. I wonder what else I say....

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha ha ha! I learn a lot about myself when I hear my 3-year-old talk. :) Good thing you are not a potty mouth. Holy Crap ain't that bad. :)

Keryn said...

It is funny what you hear from your kiddos--Hebs tells me all the time "That's a GOOD choice!" or "That's a BAD choice!" Just wait till they come home from school with something--Zee now says "My bad" and "Nuts!"

Lori Jane said...

Ba ha ha

Maxmomma said...

LOL! I love it! I agree- that's not so bad! Good job you keep it clean :). Max helped us decide to stop saying something was "freaking me out" and turn it to "frustrating me out"... but I think I haven't made the transition so well!

Jeulye said...

Holy crap! That was funny.

Beck Family said...

Yesterday she asked me twice "making you nervous mom?"