Yes, those are gingerbread cookies with sour worms and runts candy. I took the easy way out for this 2 year old...
Describing exactly what her wish list is this year "I want an Abby-pink belt and some markers, please." Santa came to our church congregations' church party and I have NEVER seen a mass of clamoring children like I saw that night.
Family Christmas party tonight. Turned out very nice. Thank you everyone!
Santa and Dallin.
Abby describing exactly what she is hoping for on Christmas night "Abby-pink belt and markers." She has not deviated from this wish list since Thanksgiving Day when one of my sisters suggested the belt and I told her I didn't have any markers for her at my parents house.
Giving Santa a warm welcome hug. Funny side note: He gave her a little lion and she was thrilled with it. About 5 minutes after she finished her turn on his lap she said, "but he didn't give me an abby-pink belt and markers!"
Our family, 2011.
The clean-up crew. This boy absoutely loves brooms, mops, and dustpans!
4 comments:
Seriously - your kids are adorable! Love the pics!! :)
I am getting so excited to see you!!!
I wish my kids would be set on one thing. They all have a list of a million things that keep changing.
Love the Gingerbread cookies..so fun! Seriously, how did you train that little guy? Last time you visited, he was cleaning up after everyone. You lucky Girl!
Maya has been after me to make gingerbread cookies with her for a month now.... What a fun thing to do with your kids. I hope Abby got her hearts wish when Christmas rolled around. Maya wanted more than anything a wind-up toy. So Santa brought one for her and one for Peter, she quickly took command of both wind up toys.
Post a Comment