Sunday, May 19, 2013

Compelled

I'm compelled to write something to cover those awful photos I posted two weeks ago.  Everytime I think about, or click on this site, I shudder and click away.  It's time.  I'm sorry for the long delay in long-time ugliness!

We are having a baby in two months.  She is docile and my ribs still don't hurt at 30 weeks.  Thank you, baby!  No names yet, though I do favor Karissa Kate.  Not sure if we'll use either.

I don't have an awesome camera, but here is a shot I took a few weeks ago.

2 comments:

Glennard said...

I'm so excited you are having another beautiful girl! SO, is your lip okay now? That looked so horribly painful!!!!

Glennard said...

Umm... sorry, this is Kristen... apparently I am logged in as Glenn. I never understand how it does this to me when I am logged into my account looking at my Google feed... alas.