Monday, May 12, 2014

Kid pictures from May

 My first french braid, ever.  At least, to completion.  Looks like I need some work, but I'm looking forward to learning and practicing.  My poor curly head has a long life of hair experiments ahead of her, I'm sure.
 Pretty typical fashion....Abby picks up Laina all of time.  Laina is a little more skeptical of it than she used to be.  You can see her pretty coloring here.  I like the contrast in the looks of my girls.  Both so different and fun.
 She loves to blow air!
 Eating snacks
 Whatever this is!
 Her smile!
 Dallin.  Don't worry, I took those scissors away promptly!  Doesn't it look like he has about .3 seconds before he cuts into those jeans?
 Trying for a smiley photo.  Happy kid.
 I have no idea what this is.  Most of these photos were taken the same day (early May) while I was home with the kids.  The girls had hand, foot & mouth disease and I was home for about a week.
 Feeding the ducks.  Isn't this gorgeous scenery?  
This pond is only 5 minutes from my house!

2 comments:

Jeulye said...

I LOVE this!!! Dallin cracks me up. He has expressions that remind me of Luke.

Doug and Karalee said...

the diaper pic is pretty great.