Laina turned one recently. Since we moved, we didn't have a single friend really to invite. We had to make due and have our party via "skype". Good thing she is little. Her packages with her gifts were delayed in the move and didn't arrive in time.
Everyone making sure she knew she could pick in her cake!
Skype hello to Gma & Gpa Beck and Shelley & Ross.
Ok, so these are out of order. Sorry to those of you that this might offend.
The party tiaras were the only kind available at the store, in my defense.
I like the serious look on her face here.
Dallin had a birthday the first day of our homelessness in Utah. Thanks to the Prestons, I was able to put together a party in the nick of time. This was at Ross & Shelley's house. He had a great time.
Maybe you've seen this one already. I love this dress. Alaina does not love this dress. In fact, it makes her angry to even see it. I have subjected her to it twice. Shoulda also forced a headband, but then, I didn't want to make her scream.
Took the kids (plus my other favorite kids) to the splash park.
Also took kids to the childrens musem at the Gateway. Good times. I highly recommend it for small children and families.
This was my bedroom stash of honey, right before we packed it up and hauled it away. Nice, huh? Dallin runs around the house just like this all the time. I love this boy.
Oh, another random ordering. Abby at the childrens musem.
Here he is too.
More kids. We went with Julie's family and had a great time. I hope we can do it again before its our kids with their kids.
A last trip up to Paraside with Dad. He is sitting where the reseivoir should be.
Dallin wishin he was fishin!
1 comment:
Excellent update
Post a Comment