This is likely one of the most common scenes in my house these days. Abby packs Laini around the house all the time. The baby is usually less than delighted, unless Abby makes loud noises and gets her to where she can get into something.
Thanks Annalee for this ugly pig a few years ago. It is still with us and is loved as ever.
Wow, I need to figure out how to think in order and post pictures appropriate to that orderly thinking. Oh well. Here is Abby packing Alaina again and this time they're both smiles. I really do love the contrast in their looks. Since my sisters and I all had the same dark eyes, brown curly/wavy hair, and mostly fair skin, this is nice.
Laina's favorite seat in the house. Right underneath the piano. She finds it everyday.
A cute birthday outfit from Grandma & Grandpa Beck. I love this one! That headband lasted about .004 seconds.
We bought an annual pass to the Gladys Porter Zoo in Brownsville. Naturally, Abby had to pose 100 times.
On the way to the zoo. Does that not look totally chill? She is finally old enough to face forward in the car and often takes the chance to let us know she is around.
She matches the flamingos!
Abby had to have this pose.
Couldn't really get anyone else to look at me for a photo. This guy was so slow, so sad!
A girl after her mother's heart. We were in the turtle/reptile exhibit and Abby could not stand the smell. She wouldn't get out the stroller and was almost screaming at the scent. I also thought it was pretty gross, but the boys were enjoying it thoroughly.
Thanks Grandma Shelley & Grandpa Ross for the cute outfit. It was 100 degrees by opening time at the zoo (9am). She weathered it well!
Riley's enthusiastic alligator pose.
We had a good time at the zoo. It's only 40 minutes from the beach. Maybe next time we'll hit both in one day.
2 comments:
I love the one where Laina is matching the flamingos :) looks fun. Keep the updates coming
I love all your pictures and updates of your life. It really looks like you guys are having so much fun. We will have to come visit sometime.
p.s. I love that you have a little red head, and yes they get attention everywhere ALL the time!
Post a Comment