Snapped just a few minutes before graduation. She has grown up so much since the beginning of school. She will be most known for her willingness to share, be smart, and be in charge at school.
Mrs. T Garcia and Abby on the last day of school. She began the year with another teacher but after a month of school, the teachers recombined classes based on English/Spanish competency.
A little choir at graduation.
Dallin just before graduation. I wasn't sure I wanted to send him at all since school was every day. Worse, he got the afternoon schedule from 11:45-3:15. However, I couldn't have been happier and neither could he. He was the most improved student this year. He learned all of his letters, shapes, and most of his numbers. Colors are mostly there.
Congrats to Dallin from the principal.
Because he can't take a serious picture either.
1 comment:
SO SO Cute
Post a Comment