Thursday, December 18, 2008

Food


I just glanced over my posts and realized ALL of them have something to do with food. Oops. I guess you can tell what my preoccupation has been. Speaking of that, I am attaching a photo of me at 8 months. Come on baby!

6 comments:

Lori Jane said...

dear amy,

your belly is cute. i wish i could see yer face.

love boris

Katie & Danny said...

If we could see your face, it would be cute.

Doug and Karalee said...

Ha I agree with Katie... Pregnant pictures are much better with faces... unless you dont want o admit thats really your belly....

Chase Family said...

Hi Amy you dont know me I just found you blog on Shelly's I am just a friend of the family (My mom Carrie and Shelly are best friends) I just wanted to tell you congratulations on your baby girl! I wish you guys the BEST!

Gilbrides said...

You look so cute! I bet you are just counting down the days. I hope they go by quickly and all is well in delivery and with a healthy baby!

Weasa Peasa said...

Amy I don't know why this is, but people seem to like your pregnant belly pictures way more than they liked mine. ...still can't figure that out. :)