Friday, January 16, 2009

Abbie or Abby?

Well, we are on the count down for sure. This little lady could come anytime and I would be so pleased. What do you think, Abbie or Abby?

11 comments:

McKee said...

These are my thoughts on the matter:

Abby is the traditional way to spell it.

Abbie is more of a unique way. More likely to be misspelled.

I think both are cute. My chose would be..... Abby. Just because I hated when my name was spelled wrong.

Cute name either way.



Good Luck on the wait.

Doug and Karalee said...

I like Abby better. But it also depends on the middle name it might look better spelled one way over the other.

Erika and Jason said...

I am so excited for you I think I would spell it Abbie because it is different. You know how I am I don't want to be the same as every one else.

Jeulye said...

Mike and I both like Abbie

Jelena said...

I vote for Abbie, has more personality, I don't think people will have that hard of a time spelling it...it's a little different. I like it.

Shafferprincess said...

I vote for Abbie, too. I like that spelling better, and it's unique. Good luck!

This is Renee Goodrich, by the way! :)

tonandboys said...

I vote for Abbie. Probably something to do with my aversion to names that are just too short. Very Cute name, by the way! I love it! Good luck! Can't wait for her arrival.

Gilbrides said...

I love the name! I would have to say, I'd spell it Abby but either way is cute. I am so excited for you and wish you all the best!

Weasa Peasa said...

I like both ways. I just heard of girl name that rhymes with Abby/Abbie that I thought was pretty cute also; it is Avy. I can't wait to meet her.

Willis Wonka said...

Abigail is a good spelling--then you can still call her Abbie/Abby and you can avoid the issue all together.
:)
B

tonandboys said...

Ok, just a few hours after I posted, I changed my mind. It's a woman's prerogative. So, I am thinking, Abby is definitely my choice, because her mommy's name is Amy..not Amie. Yes, I will really have to go with Abby. Can't wait to meet her. Good Luck tomorrow! Love Ya!