So cute, she is getting so big, and I think she is starting to look more and more like you Amy, I thought for sure when she was born she was a female Riley, but she's looking more like a little McKee. Love the pics.
She is too cute!! They are really cute pictures. She is getting such a personality..I think she is becoming her own self. I see both of you in her she is a good mix. She is growing way too fast. Darling pictures!!! Love you miss Abbey..Love, Nana
5 comments:
So cute, she is getting so big, and I think she is starting to look more and more like you
Amy, I thought for sure when she was born she was a female Riley, but she's looking more like a little McKee. Love the pics.
Cute pictures. What a little doll!
Oh Amers! She is adorable!!! Growing up so much and beautifully! How is she feeling these days?
She is too cute!! They are really cute pictures. She is getting such a personality..I think she is becoming her own self. I see both of you in her she is a good mix. She is growing way too fast. Darling pictures!!! Love you miss Abbey..Love, Nana
I received some pictures of this little angel for my birthday. I have to admit it was the best present ever!
Post a Comment