I guess no news is good news? I haven't posted for awhile.
My internship is going great, I have been spending hours and hours reading about electricity. I think I like learning about the capital markets the more and more I read. Who knew I'd care so much about what was happening with the climate bill in the House and that I'd follow the price of coal. But I am learning and it feels good!
I'm also realizing I have neglected several relationships. I have searched in vain for an old best friend, only to haver her invite me through facebook this week. I realized I don't keep in touch as I should and it saddens me.
In other news, I acccidentally made up a new word in front of 100 people at church on Sunday. The phrase, "it shakens their faith..." what on earth?
2 comments:
i am still laughing at that unfortunate event...
Good times
Post a Comment