I'll have to post photos later, he will be ready to use this computer any moment for the two or three hours of homework he has to do before he goes to bed tonight!
He came home on Saturday and Abby, Belle, and I were sure happy to see him! I only wished Abby was old enough to be excited in advance to see him, but she was sure happy at the airport. We made German pancakes on Sunday morning to celebrate.
Some of the reasons I really appreciate Riley are:
1) He always puts us first
2) He's likable
3) Sometimes he just makes you laugh
4) He takes care of cleaning out the dog kennel
5) Overall, he's fairly predictable!
3 comments:
Congratulations!!! I'm so glad he is home for all of your sakes! You were a trooper to let him go again. How did the honey turn out?
I am so glad he is home!!Welcome home..We surely did miss him on Labor day..check out my new blog: theresnoplacelikenanas.blogspot.com...It is kinda of fun. I still don't know what I am doing, but trying...love ya, Nana
Did he put bananas in your German Pancakes? YUMMMM! Just kidding folks...Don't try this at home.
Post a Comment