I went to get Abby dressed to watch the big game on Saturday and I found that she has NO BYU BLUE! How does this happen? I have mission before next weekend!
I love that she looks so happy to have a bag of cookies in this photo. I just let her hold the unopened bag because I needed a noisemaking distraction while I snapped the photos.
She is a little giggle box and a great entertainer.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I know it - Katelyn grew out of all her BYU blue. Time to go shopping.
Abby is so cute and so grown up! When do we get to see you?
Amy, She is just getting cuter and cuter everytime I see a new picture of her!!! Hope life is going well for you. We really do need to catch up sometime!
I have more blue than I need. I just need to get the red now. Believe me I have been tempted several times. I just could not convince myself it was something I needed.
4 comments:
I know it - Katelyn grew out of all her BYU blue. Time to go shopping.
Abby is so cute and so grown up! When do we get to see you?
Amy,
She is just getting cuter and cuter everytime I see a new picture of her!!!
Hope life is going well for you. We really do need to catch up sometime!
Amers... I am disappointed... how COULD YOU!!!!????
I loved seeing ya. It was fun. Abby is cute as they come.
I have more blue than I need. I just need to get the red now. Believe me I have been tempted several times. I just could not convince myself it was something I needed.
Post a Comment