Thursday, October 8, 2009

Our friends!

The Hardings came to visit today! Yay, all of the way from Ohio. Kenz and I have been friends since the night we both traveled to Omaha together to see Warren Buffett. Maybe four years ago? Five?

Anyway, she and I each had our first daughters in January. I have gotten so many tips from Mackenzie, ranging from feeding snacks to sleeping (but most especially how-to-travel!).






The two girls don't know each other super well yet, but it was fun to see how they play. We took several, several photos, but since they were both busy with their snacks, this is the best we could do.

2 comments:

Maxmomma said...

That is such a cute shot! I still can't believe how old Abby is getting- she's beautiful. Good luck while Riley is off on the hunt... do you know how to cook duck then? I'd be so impressed. It is supposed to be delicious.

Mom said...

Amy, I can SO see you in this picture of Abby.