Monday, December 21, 2009

Abby meets Santa!

She wasn't so sure why she was sitting on Santa's lap in the first place. All she could do was look around. At least she didn't perform like the 2 year old sitting across the table from us. When Santa entered the room, this little girl screamed, "I want to go home, I HATE SANTA!"

3 comments:

Maxmomma said...

LOL! I'm sure it is boggling to sit on a fat, hairy, velvety stranger until you realize he brings you presents :).

She looks just darling, Amers. Sure miss you. I can't remember if I answered back to your email- life has been almost at insane levels of busy here. I sure love you though and Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Katelyn thinks Santa is Moses and is not sure why all the kids are sitting on his lap. She won't, but she shakes his hand and aks for a cany cane.

Merry Christmas!

Calley said...

Amy I love this picture. . .Abby's face looks just like one I have seen you pull a few times.
Also, I love the darndest things kids say. I think I would have been laughing uncontrolable if I heard that kid say she wanted to go home because she hates santa, that is funny!!!
Anyhow hopefully I can see you around Christmas!!