
We visited main street to see the lights and get an ice cream cone at Stone Drug. It's so nice to have time to spend together, especially during daylight hours!

Abby met Santa for the second time. I was expecting that she would be a little warmer, but no. At least she didn't scream like her cousin Kaizlee!

Thankfully, not the contents of her diaper, as it may appear. Actually, I let her have (and hold) her very own piece of chocolate!

That's right, this is a goose, sitting on a plastic bag, on my couch. Abby wanted to play, Riley said.
5 comments:
that last picture makes me ill. AND I will be sitting on the other couch from now on :D
I laughed out loud when I saw that goose Amy! And you are a brave soul to let her sit on your lap with the chocolate! Looks like you are enjoying the break!
There are many reasons I like Riley so much. This is one of them.
i hope it was dead....or do i?
She looks pleased.
Post a Comment