Monday, January 25, 2010

Happy Birthday ABBY!

We celebrated Abby's first birthday yesterday! I can't believe she is so big. We had chalapos at Grandpa Ross and Grandma Shelley's house. She loves this little dog the Kosmack/Ellis family gave her! Thank you!
The birthday girl had a great time. Thank you to everyone who joined the party!

Digging into the 8 inch cake (humongous, I know!)


7 comments:

Katie & Danny said...

I thought her birthday was tomorrow?

McKee said...

That's What I thought too.

Beck Family said...

Confirmed, but we celebrated last night. Much easier to get together on a Sunday night than a Tuesday.

Doug and Karalee said...

Adorable!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Abby!!!! You have a one year old! Katelyn received that little doggy toy for her first Christmas and still loves it.
Fun pictures. I love baby birthdays!

Shelley said...

I enjoyed her party. She is so much fun. I got to tend her today and as always she is just a joy!

tonandboys said...

Happy Birthday, Abby!!! I can't believe she is already 1. Looks like she had a fun birthday.