Monday, January 11, 2010

Sick Lady!

Our little Abby is so sick and I feel bad for her! She is cutting four new teeth, is getting a croupy cold, and probably has an infection as well. Poor thing!

4 comments:

Maxmomma said...

I hate that story! I am so sorry. It also means poor sleep for mom and dad... good luck! I hope they get her on some antibiotics soon. I find a humidifier with vick's vaporub (in the cup part of the humidifier, not on the kiddos- they hate how it burns) helps my kiddos in the interim.

How are you feeling?

Anonymous said...

Poor thing! There is not much worse than a sick kid. Especially when they feel lousy, but don't understand why. Hope she feels better soon. How are you feeling?

Alisa Haggard said...

Oh, that is no fun at all. So much for one little girl to deal with all at once. Lincoln got two new molars this week and that was enough to make him one unhappy kid. I hope she feels better soon, and that the rest of you stay healthy.

Spencer and Mackenzie said...

Oh wow, we are dealing with the EXACT same thing right now. It's no fun with the cold because I feel like I can't do anything! I hope she feels better soon