Thursday, March 25, 2010

A few photos we took last night

We took away Abby's bottle a month or two ago...and then we noticed she wouldn't drink from her sippy cups anymore. So, we're working on it and the bottle is back, for now.
Abby has never seen a dial-up telephone, so its funny to see her play with her toy phone. This is the first time she has actually held it up to her ear.
Playing by her bed, hoping not to have to get into bed!


4 comments:

Ryan and Katie said...

Hi Amy! I had the same thing happen with Jace. He did NOT like the sippy cup. I was wandering Wal-Mart one day and came across a cup with a screw on lid with straws and thought I'd try that. And it worked! I don't know why, but it did. Hope you find something! Good luck!

McKee said...

With Joseph and Joshua I started only putting water in the bottle and milk or juice in a sippy cup. If they wanted something other than water they had to use the cup.

Taci Merkley said...

Wish I had some motherly advice to pass along, but I don't! :)

Abby is getting so big! I can't believe how much she has grown since I last saw her. Hope things are going well with #2 and I will be seeing you in May! :)

tonandboys said...

Lauren has the same problem with the toy phone. She is clueless. Pretty funny, considering she already knows how to answer the phone and she has even called the neighbors a time or two. Not sure why they even make those toy phones anymore...kind of like producing a toy record player. Good luck with the sippy cup. I wish I could get Lauren to go to bed without her sippy cup....one of these days. Just think, all that work to get her to take a sippy cup, and then you will have to wean her from that too. The irony of motherhood.