
Ok, I'll admit. I was excited to take Abby to the Spanish Fork City Easter egg hunt! I bought several dozen plastic eggs for her to play with in the weeks prior. I was prepared to "teach" her how to hunt, but I guess I never got around to it. So when the big day arrived, I didn't know what to expect.

Luckily for me, Abby came by things naturally. She set her bucket down and went right to town collecting egg after egg. In the literally four minutes that passed, she had 15-20 eggs (signs posted everywhere: 4 egg limit per child)

I had to take a few eggs away to give to other kids. You can see how much she loved that! We had a great time!
2 comments:
how fun! M never got the hang of 'collecting' but she loved walking around holding them and shaking them for candy. I'm glad she got so into it!
I can imagine Abby's dismay. I love it.
Post a Comment