I don't blog much because I'm never sure what to say, plus I'm concerned about privacy online. That can add up to a pretty boring blog, but I sure like it when others write, so I guess I'll do a little updating!
Less than three weeks from now, I'm expected to be camping with the YW in my ward. As of now, the pass is completely closed and the leadership has suggested that there could be several feet of snow to greet us on arrival. I also learned that the "cabins" we're staying are built from cinderblock and amplify every little sound. The girls are sure excited to go camping though!
I got into the EMBA program at BYU. I can't wait to start school this fall! The courses are offered on Fridays and Saturdays in SLC. Everyone says to expect a LOT of homework, etc. I know it is going to be super busy with a full-time job, 2 under 2, YW, etc, but I think I can, I think I can, I think I can!
The baby is due in six weeks. Of course, I am hoping for much, much sooner (but not at girls camp!)
4 comments:
Wow Amers! That's a BIG update! God luck, good luck! Will you also be working as you do your BMBA?
I feel swamped and I'm just being momma! Miss you and love you!
Hey Amy, it's Lindsay Griffiths. Hope you don't mind me checkin out your blog. I can't believe you might have SNOW for girls camp!! I hope you are all getting hoodies this year! Cause ya'll need em! Guess you will be doing lots of singing and lots of camp fires. You should ask Kristy to come up the last night and have her play some of her YW songs she wrote on her gee-tar! Did you figure out the money situation for camp?
You sound like a busy woman! Congrats on your acceptance!
Wow, Amy. You've got a lot going on...good luck with camp. Even with the cold and snow I'm jealous!
Amy you have always had good stories to tell, I hope girls camp yields some good stories, but hopefully not a delivery story. :) Congrats on getting into your program.
Post a Comment