Friday, April 30, 2010

Kisses

I found Abby giving herself kisses the other day, and it totally made me laugh. I think Abby will love giving kisses to her little brother based on the following evidence:
1) She kisses live animals
2) She kisses books
3) She kisses balls and toys and water
4) She kisses strangers, friends, family, and well, everyone
5) She LOVES babies!

5 comments:

Cynthia said...

Awwww! That's so sweet! BTW, Abby reminds me so much of Wynter...she had hardly any hair until she was nearly 2 years old. : )

Kyler and Mary said...

she licks my forehead too. Maybe she will lick your new one.

Katie & Danny said...

That picture is really cute. Also I love that she licks Mary. The End

tonandboys said...

Now that is cute!

Weasa Peasa said...

A few days ago, I was doing the dishes when I heard Salomé tell Peter that she loved him over and over again. Nothing will melt your heart more than when you see Abby loving her little brother. I hope you post some pictures of those kisses.