My little porker had his two month well visit and vaccinations today. He weighed in over 14 lbs! That's the 93rd percentile for weight. He is in the 50th percentile for height. Check out that belly!
With plenty of food comes plenty of burps. What a happy little guy...
Wow!! I haven't seen this little guy or should I say big guy for quite sometime. I was down the other day but you had gone camping so I couldn't stop by. He is so darn handsome! (I know i can't say cute or darling) He is going to pass little Miss Abby soon. How's is everything going. I just can't get over Dallin and how he feels everything out. What size is he wearing now. I am always looking for good buys on my overnights so I pick things up for my two little ones. I have found them some good bargains, so now Nana should look for my other two cuties.. What size is Abby.. We might come up to the property next weekend . We will have to stop by unless you are coming up. Take care and it looks like Riley had some good help with the honey..
I know, can you believe how much he is growing? I put size 9 months on him last night, and he filled the outfit out perfectly! He eats so much! But his little personality is sweet and he is a happy baby. We took Abby to the doctor the same day as Dallin...she is in the 97th percentile for height and 40th for weight. She wears a 2T, though some of them have been getting too short lately. YIKES! I'm not prepared for belly shirts this early....
Our shed is coming along and you'll have to stop by! We would love to see you. The kids need a kiss from Nana.
3 comments:
What a cutie, I can't believe how big he is!!!
Wow!! I haven't seen this little guy or should I say big guy for quite sometime. I was down the other day but you had gone camping so I couldn't stop by. He is so darn handsome! (I know i can't say cute or darling) He is going to pass little Miss Abby soon. How's is everything going. I just can't get over Dallin and how he feels everything out. What size is he wearing now. I am always looking for good buys on my overnights so I pick things up for my two little ones. I have found them some good bargains, so now Nana should look for my other two cuties.. What size is Abby.. We might come up to the property next weekend . We will have to stop by unless you are coming up. Take care and it looks like Riley had some good help with the honey..
I know, can you believe how much he is growing? I put size 9 months on him last night, and he filled the outfit out perfectly! He eats so much! But his little personality is sweet and he is a happy baby. We took Abby to the doctor the same day as Dallin...she is in the 97th percentile for height and 40th for weight. She wears a 2T, though some of them have been getting too short lately. YIKES! I'm not prepared for belly shirts this early....
Our shed is coming along and you'll have to stop by! We would love to see you. The kids need a kiss from Nana.
Post a Comment