Sunday, August 1, 2010

Dallin's blessing day

This is our little family before church today. I love that Dallin is wearing a little tie. Good thing we got a photo, because I could barely fasten the top button on his new white shirt. He is a chunker!!!
Thanks to everyone to joined us for his blessing!

5 comments:

Calley said...

You have such a cute family Amy. We should chat sometime it has been forever. How is it having two kids now? Hope things are going well for ya.

Maxmomma said...

How sweet! I am so impressed you found a tie that small! I love this family pic Amers- sure makes me miss you. How is it going with two kids? When does school begin in the fall? How is Riley? The bees?
Great family photo- everyone look wonderful!

Jeulye said...

So is Abby old enough for nursery or are you battling dos kiddos during church??

Liz said...

What a cute family!!

Katie & Danny said...

Sorry I couldn't make it. I feel as though I missed out