Just a funny story to go along with the Michelin Man - my B was like that, too. Roll after roll after roll . . . One day, we were watching TV, and he kept asking why he was on TV. We didn't understand what he was asking, but he kept repeating "Why was I on TV?"
It finally dawned on us that there had been an ad for Michelin tires and he had seen the Michelin man and thought it was him because of his nickname! Too cute!
5 comments:
He is getting so big! That's funny. I used to call my niece "michie" after the Michalin man.
Bailey Herring
AH! I love it! SO CUTE! Has it really been three months/ How's it going with school on top of it all?
I love pictures of your little man! What a darling little family you have!!!
What a cute little chunk!
Just a funny story to go along with the Michelin Man - my B was like that, too. Roll after roll after roll . . . One day, we were watching TV, and he kept asking why he was on TV. We didn't understand what he was asking, but he kept repeating "Why was I on TV?"
It finally dawned on us that there had been an ad for Michelin tires and he had seen the Michelin man and thought it was him because of his nickname! Too cute!
Renee (Goodrich) Shaffer
Perfect! How are you doing it all lady?
Post a Comment