
It was such a joy to stay home this weekend! I have been on the run for weeks and weeks, so to be able to stay home and play with the kids was fun treat. To top it all off, the weather was beautiful!

If only our team could have played better! At least we're training this little guy early. (The sports team folks, not the pink seat....)

This was Abby, throwing the ball for Belle, again and again.

Just chillin'.

Wow, we have a lot of little photos of this guy in his seat!
4 comments:
What cute little kids. and it's okay about the pink seat, my new little boy sits in a pink bouncer all day long. lol as long as you don't put bows in his hair I think he wont be too tramatized.
that's good to hear, poor guy doesn't know what to think about it all
Look! Abby is getting Hair!
I was admiring Abby's hair, too! I am so glad to have an update on your cute kiddos! How are you holding up, Amers? I have been wanting to call and see if you are surviving!
Post a Comment