Sunday, March 27, 2011

Is it Spring Yet?

Seriously. Is it Spring yet?

2 comments:

Weasa Peasa said...

Do you remember that I always thought I taught you to ride your bike? Maybe it just made me feel better because you learned before me, but at the time I really did think that my ferocious cheering from the sidelines made it happen. This picture reminded me of that because I imagined Abby thinking that she was showing Dallin how to properly tickle those ivorys.

Weasa Peasa said...

P.S. When we were in Ridgecrest we had cable and we loved the Backyardigans. My favorite song is "we are going to the center of the earth" I haven't seen that episode in over a year and I still get the tune stuck in my head from time to time. I never even thought to look for them on netflix, but you can bet we are going to.