Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Good stuff

Some days, I wonder if I'm crazy. Seriously. Am I in the "so nobody wants to tell you, but it's a consensus....we've polled all of your family and friends and it's unanimous: you-are-insane" club? With cute kids like this, sometimes I don't care if I am crazy. We are at least having a lot of fun! This photo was snapped before church at the end of March. I wish I had the courage to snap photos of my kids AT church. No doubt, their expressions would be ahem, different.
Watch out ladies, here he comes! He learned to unroll the toliet paper AND flush the toliet within seconds this week. Demonstrated agility, hand-eye coordination, determination, and luck in this 9 month old body. Isn't he cute?

5 comments:

Jeulye said...

SOOO CUTE!!!

Doug and Karalee said...

A little Amy and a little Riley

Taci Merkley said...

Ha ha! I was just reading Erin's comment about being a mother of two and then seeing your blog just made me laugh.

Luckily for Erin Alesa just started doing the toliet paper in the toliet and flushing bit. ;)

Hope things are going well!!

Taci

Maxmomma said...

They are adorable! I don't think you're are crazy, just wonderful!

Anonymous said...

I would not say you are crazy. I would say you are amazing. And have pretty cute kids, too!