Monday, October 31, 2011

The festivities of late

 There isn't a luckier girl in the world when it comes to pumpkin carving.  Abby was so "edcited!".  Grandpa Ross featured here, making the classic jack-o-lantern.
 Bay and Shelley did a puppy dog version that turned out nicely.
 She treasured this little guy!
 A little happier with the cow costume this weekend.  However, she reminded me repeatedly of the wedgie it was giving her....
 A pig princess!
 The kids would NOT both look at me at the same time for anything.  So, you get an ariel shot.
 In time out in the car at the trunk or treat Saturday.
Tata for now.

3 comments:

Jeulye said...

You realize he looks happier in time-out than he does anywhere else?... I am just sayin.... i couldn't get my kids to look at me either.

Doug and Karalee said...

Way cute! I love it... a pig princess...

McKee said...

At least you tried to get pictures. I posted all of the pictures I have. Well Miriam I have a few more of but she wasn't cooperating either.