Since I've never supervised a pre-schoolers' egg-dying party, I didn't know what to expect. I prepared six eggs for her. I think that was the perfect number, since she didn't want any more and I know we're never actually eating the eggs!
Waiting for the eggs to dry, post dipping. I wish I had taken a few photos of the totally decorated eggs. Maybe I will in the a.m. before the big hunt in our front yard.
Mr. Trouble had to arrive at the party eventually. Check out those yellow fingertips (and notice no other dying device nearby). How can it be!?
At the city's annual easter egg hunt. He didn't want to hold hands.
He also didn't want his picture taken.
Ri missed out on the festivities. He and the others fed bees and split hives all day long.
2 comments:
How fun! I can't believe how old they are getting Amy! Is that your new home in the background? It looks beautiful-- We are so excited for you!
How are you enjoying your new home? Glad you had a happy Easter!
Post a Comment