So 'edcited!' to be going to a party with lots of food and drinks. Aside from practicing cheers, she also told me " Mom, you never feed me enough!" I got a good chuckle.
Monkeying around, waiting for the party to arrive!
Mr. Trouble himself opened a 80 year-old woman's door and walked right in. Here is his guilty as charged face. I was a little embarrassed at claiming him as my own, since he had been gone a good 30 seconds or more before I knew he was even missing.
More monkeying around, waiting for the party to arrive.
Abby's favorite person (or at least one of them). She loves Kaylee!
We found a new home, and so did the birds. Nice nest, huh?
3 comments:
THe pics are super cute. I can see Shelley in the first one!
OH my goodness your kiddos are cute!
I bet the little old lady loved it, Dallon is too cute not to love. Abby is too precious in that little cheerleader outfit.
Post a Comment