Wednesday, February 20, 2013

?

Does this little boy look capable of causing mischief or malice?
 
I'm not saying he intended to cause the stir he did, but he does not look as spiffy tonight as he did this summer.  He is in my bed, trying to sleep in the third set of pajamas I've put on him tonight. Actually, he's probably back down to diaper-only status now.
 
Why am I writing?  So I won't scream.  It's late and the others might not appreciate that.
 
While he was supposed to be falling asleep, he took off his pj's and diaper and proceeded to unload in at least 10 different locations in his bedroom.  As near as I can tell, he realized some of it needed assisting as it came out, so he thought to use the bed's footboard to ease a portion of the mess out.
 
I'm not so sure the exact order of things, but I also found several Honduran coins that had apparently served as wiping utensils.  Oh yeah, and add approximately 30 heavily soiled wipes to the mix.
 
I was alerted to the problem when I set out to do my routine check.  A horrific smell greeted me at the hallway.  Through the door, he calmly said, "Mama, I pooped with the bum.."  Nice.
 
Ri owes me.  This is three in a row for me.

7 comments:

Maxmomma said...

ARGH!!!!!!!! That sounds awful! I'm sorry!

Katie & Danny said...

I probably enjoyed this story more than I should have

Lori Jane said...

cue shotgun laughter

Calley said...

Oh my, laughing and crying for you right now.

Jeulye said...

I am crying and laughing...been there and cleaned up after that.

Jelena said...

We are going through this also...so much fun! ;o)

I finally took Julie's advice and safety pinned Natalie in to her pajamas. So far that has been working...but she does now live in one piece pajamas....all day long. =o)

Weasa Peasa said...

Straight jacket? I am sooooooo sorry for you, but I laughed anyways, because let's face it. It is funny as long as it doesn't happen on my watch.