Monday, March 11, 2013

Good news!

Our good news is that Baby Beck #3 will be here in July 2013.  She will be very welcome, especially by Abby, who is ecstatic that its a baby sister.  She has committed to sharing her toys, old clothes, tricycle, bedroom, and also to waking up in the night with her.  I hope she remembers this!  Haha.

The ultrasound was mostly good, though it took awhile to get the shots needed.  We ended up having to reschedule the heart-measurements because it was impossible to get the baby in the right position long enough to accurately measure. 

We're happy and now that Hallie is here and with the Brown's baby is coming in September, we should have a nice cousin trio (that is, unless, anyone else in the family is expecting; in that case, we welcome a larger group!)

3 comments:

Keryn said...

Hooray! I'm so excited for you all, especially Abby! :)

Heidi said...

I was hoping you would post the outcome of yesterday!!! I actually dreamed about you because I was so excited for you! Congrats!!!

McKee said...

Congrats!