Wednesday, July 17, 2013

A few thoughts

I have been thinking a bit about Marj lately.  The raspberries starts we got from her did really well in our old garden and they just came in full force.  Too bad we sold the house a few weeks ago!  No doubt the new owners enjoyed them thoroughly. 
 
I really hoped to have my baby on Grandma's birthday (or Darwin/Kirstens) or any other earlier-than-this-coming-Friday in July. Here's to hoping the hopsital will call me tomorrow afternoon to get the induction on the books.  My doctor was quick to explain that he doesn't usually do inductions on Fridays, but that this is an exception.  Why can't have the kind of exception that includes just going by myself, three weeks early?????!!!!
 
Kids are doing well and are excited for baby.  I am trying to do any last minute errands, given that I likely won't have any chances to get out in the next while.  Three kids is a scary proposition.  I know others of you have managed, but I thought two was REALLY really hard for awhile.
 
Pray for the rain.  It's Riley's favorite part of every day.  He thinks July rain smells like money!  The honey flows will flourish with rain. 
 


2 comments:

Doug and Karalee said...

I guess you are just lucky... you get to practice your perserverence and patience :)

Maxmomma said...

Marj!!!!!!! Oh, I feel your pain. I have two more months and want this baby to come NOW! Congrats on the induction date though-- you have a definitive end point you can focus on! Good luck with it! Love ya!