Tried a new hair gel...can you belive how curly it is? It is also down to my waist! I like it better partially up, but this is just after blow-drying one day.
Trying to get a cute photo before church. Kids weren't too cooperative. Again. Bummer.
The creepy watching over the baby business. I would be scared too, Alaina. Be afraid, very afraid.
Kids at the trunk or treat on Halloween.
Pre-trick or treating on Halloween.
The baby bee.
A classic evening at our house. WHY don't my kids like pants?
A train down the hall.
This little bug isn't so little anymore, but she still likes to be swaddled at nights. We use an extra car seat as her bed until her acid and breathing issues are totally resolved. She won't sleep 5 minutes on her back.
A crazy chunky thigh kind of photo.
Abby's new pet. Jim gave it to her and she was absolutely thrilled. Note the pig pink socks behind her. What funny girl.
Baby=unsure
Abby=thrilled
Me=laughing
He is growing up!
2 comments:
Very cute. Cute kiddos.
They are so cute Amers!!! I totally understand the acid reflux and not sleeping on their backs. My friend just introduced this to me today and my babe slept great in it for hours: http://www.target.com/p/fisher-price-deluxe-newborn-rock-n-play-sleeper-my-little-snugapuppy/-/A-14583535?reco=Rec|pdp|14583535|ClickCP|item_page.vertical_1&lnk=Rec|pdp|ClickCP|item_page.vertical_1
I want to see a picture of your hair at full length-- that is so fun!
Post a Comment