Thank you Grandma Shelley for the Halloween pjs! Here are your two favorite grand-daughters modeling for you now. Abby got new bedding this month and loves her new bedroom. She and Alaina now share a room.
The Beck girls, mid-October 2013. Abby is less enthusiastic here (probably because I took the baby away from here).
Ross & Shelley's halloween party featured carved pumpkins and jack-o-lantern cookies, along with dinner. Abby the artist was in heaven and happily decorated.
Note the nice attire....tights, boots, pj bottoms, and a jack-o-lantern shirt. This was after church on Sunday.
The preschool version of her costume. Abby the unicorn...I love the area in which we live. Isn't that a gorgeous background?
While others were soaking up the halloween fun, Dallin was eating. Or, trying to anyway. He isn't much into art, but he really loves the gumball machine and brings up it EVERY single day. As in, hasn't missed a day in at least six months.
Wrong order, can't fix it now...Abby really loves her baby. Can you tell?
Here he is with the infamous gumball machine. Money, money is all he wants all day long.
Here he is with his cookie.
Preschool halloween decoration. He is an EMT firefighter. Doesn't he look cute?
1 comment:
Amy this was a great post. My two laugh out loud moments were first the priceless look on Dallin's face when he is sitting in front of his plate. The second was the reoccurring theme of Abby beaming with joy while holding Alaina whilst Alaina has a startled/concerned look on her face. For some reason that always makes me laugh, I am glad she loves her little sister so much. Peter has a one track mind for candy to, this year I let the kids eat as much candy as they wanted on Halloween and then I let them pick out 4 items for the next day (can we say healthy breakfast.) I did this because I had no doubt he would ask for candy exactly 1 million time each day until it was out of the house.
Post a Comment