We haven't identified even half the birds you see at the shore.
Abby had a handful of seashells before we ever reached the water
We arrived around 6:30pm. A gorgeous time of day at the beach.
Six year old David would add small fish to this area every few minutes. I had no idea why. It seemed like he was doing exactly what he was instructed to do, but the big birds kept scooping 'em up. I guess you need REALLY fresh bait to catch the big fish.
There were a lot of first for us....one of them being, what is proper fishing attire for the beach?
More seashells
The seas were high and rough, so we couldn't go to the waters edge. Every 10-20 minutes, a huge wave would come up the shore maybe 150 yards. I had no idea it could/would do that, so I'm glad we had a guide.
Made the kids stand together for a photo.
Pretty day.
1 comment:
I am going to state the obvious here. That fish is Huge!
Post a Comment