Friday, October 31, 2014

Halloween 2014

 Here is our favorite 'struction' worker.  He also is a builder.  He loves the walkie talkie and tools attached to this costume.  However, the absolute favorite is the tattooed arms!
 From behind
 Costume one of "however many I want".  This is last year's unicorn costume for the school Halloween party.  The plus is that its "really easy" to take off.  It also fits better this year.
 Don't worry, the other kids dressed like unicorns didn't look much different.  I loved overhearing kids telling her that their costumes were also unicorns. Not one looked even slightly similiar to another.
 They're proudly displaying the pumpkins they drew.  The carved pumpkin was rotted out by 36 hours post-carving.  I guess 90+ degree weather isn't good for them...
 They tried
 Not in costume, but not to be left out for the pictures!
 Check out that attitude she's developing!  She attacks and makes her wants known at every turn.
 I just got several cute new shirts for her for $2.50 each at Children's Place.  Awesome October sales!
 Ok, out of order.  En route to the school fall festival.
 Picture was snapped 2 seconds too late.  Laina had crawled in the cupboard and gotten stuck.  Abby rescued her.
 Trying on the cow costume.  (Please see my Halloween post a few years ago for the significance of this moment)
 It's a little big, but she is cute
 Ok, decided that it really is too big.
Now I'm just a jerk for making her continue to wear it....look how great though!

2 comments:

McKee said...

I love the costumes and the Kids in them.

Beck Family said...

Someday when Dallin gets a little bigger, he is going to wonder why he is wearing only underwear in 90% of the shots at our house....