Sunday before church. Gotta love these boys!
I couldn't find her anywhere! Doesn't she look so happy to be "lost'?
Trying to capture this little lady and her favorite person ever. She is a total daddy's girl and she always, always wants him to pay her undivided attention.
Isn't this classic Dallin? Just because he can, he does.
Alaina's actual trick-or-treat getup. It was way too hot for the hand and foot covers! Easily 75 or 80 degrees at go-time tonight.
The caged animals are bored waiting to leave the house. Abby and her pig costume and Alaina doesn't want to wear the hat or costume.
Trying to get everyone in one shot is not easy.
But getting a construction worker on his drink break? Totally smooth!
4 comments:
Awesome Costumes! I love the Tattoo sleeves! Ha Ha! Oh My! 80 degrees at go time...I can't imagine. We had to dig out our gloves from our snow gear! =o)
These posts are great! I love that Abby had two costumes :)
I bet I have looked at these a dozen times! I miss you all so much!
Love the costumes! The pig is my favorite, but probably because of the look in Abby's face. So cute!
Post a Comment