We had frogs/toads in our yard for a couple of days in September. This made Abby feel at home and like she was back on the farm. Look how comfortable she is with it. She is fast and can catch anything she wants with ease.
Before a Sharyland football game. Only in TX do they have artificial turf, wireless mics, season tickets for reserved areas, and Chick-Fil-A as an offical sponsor.
September had some phenomenal rains. We got 4" one day. I think both Shelley and Janice were in town the day this photo was taken.
See how delighted the kids were with my cake? It just goes to show that tradition means a lot to kids and whether adults really want a cake on their birthday should be secondary to letting the kids bake/decorate one.
Totally not amused at the duck/turtle pond. It was hot. and stinky. and hot!
Abby got her face painted at a birthday party and she still loves rainbows as much as ever.
She wasn't as impressed with the ponies as she might have been. She has had more farm experience than most kids.
Abby just loves the water. I'm going to start her in swim lessons in January or February. She will need little coaching to finally figure it out.
The crown she made a few days ago, featured here. I think she was about to get in the tub.
She loves to spell. All day. All night. It is kinda maddening. Here she has spelled her name on her shirt with industrial stickers.










4 comments:
She looks a lot like you in that last picture
I was thinking the same thing about the last photo. I king of like the duck pond picture, it sorta just captures that feeling of "well we tried."
2577Where can you purchase those visors like Dallins?
She looks like she is 5 in the first picture and 9 in the last one. She's growning up.
Post a Comment