Tuesday, December 30, 2014

December thoughts

We visited Hidalgo City for their parade on December 1.  The city is a stone's throw from Mexico.  I was a nervous wreck with all of the people lining the streets and standing around.  After we sat down and everyone was sitting down in our arms, we enjoyed the show.  It was a 45 minute production with better floats that I've seen before. 
 Who doesn't love a baby in a basket?!
 We got our Christmas tree up soon after arriving back from Utah.  This tree was undecorated and re-decorated every single day for the whole season.
 Ok, another picture of a baby in a box.  She loves 'em!
 Dallin the pirate playing with his pirate toys.  I had hoped the kids would pose for a picture or two so we could win tickets to a Disney show.  Nobody else wanted to go and so we had just this...
 Whoops, out of order.  Everyone ready for a walk outside.  The weather has been 70s and 80s all month, except for the week of Christmas, which dipped into the 50s.
 Couldn't you just squeeze her?!
Ok, I don't know what this is...

1 comment:

Weasa Peasa said...

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha I don't know how I missed this post but I was scrolling though the posts I had already seen and I don't remember seeing this one before. That last photo of Dallon made me laugh so hard that I had to calm myself down so I wouldn't have to take a potty break. THAT IS AWESOME! He is awesome. What a fun post.