Tuesday, March 17, 2015

A few fun plus the livestock show

 She made valentine robots for a few select people.  We need to do her hair more than once per day....
 After his valentines day program (is it a program if the whole show lasts less than 4 minutes, including the principals welcome?)  All of the kids wore red and sang a couple of very short songs.
 She really loves this blanket and it comes everywhere with us.
 Smokin' at the Rio event where participants entered their beans, chicken, monkey bread, fajitas, etc.  They gave out samples and it was fun to see all of the smokers the guys used.
 Loves to pose...
 Forced to pose...
 At the petting zoo (livestock show)
 Pretty neat little petting zoo and it wasn't crowded.  Always a big plus.
 Here was our happiest participant.  She loves animals and wanted to pet and pet and pet.  Sometimes she was grasping to pet more than 1-2 at a time.
 The others had a good time if we kept buying feed to share with the animals.
 Not so sure about the camel
 More, more
 He wasn't sure what to think of the "cowboys'
At the swine racing event

2 comments:

Glennard said...

I LOVE your blog! It is so fun to see snapshots of your lives and beautiful family. I love smoked things, so I am jealous you got to taste all those amazing things. I hope Riley gets the sweet smoker he's dreaming of :)

(From Kristen... not Glenn... still don't know why it signs me in as him...)

Weasa Peasa said...

I can't believe how grown up Abby's face is on the one where she is riding the barrel. Thanks for the post. I think about you guys and I miss you.