Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Geting settled in

 So we officially moved to Temple over Labor Day weekend.  I'd like to thank the kids for making it a memorable experience.   Dallin, a shout out to you for cutting your own hair in 10+ locations.
 
Alaina, thank you for putting a multicut gem inside your ear canal so deep that no home surgery nor regular pediatrician could remove it on the ONE day that Riley and I had to share a car. I enjoyed begging friends for rides to the doctor for half the day.  Thank you for the 8+ hours it took to remove.
 
 At least she is angelic most of the time.  Here she is in her "big girl" bed.  Though she still would prefer to be trapped in the pack'n'play after over a month of sleeping in it exclusively, she is roughing it.
 I'm no home décor guru.  Here is the one wall I painted/will paint for a long time.  It took three coats, plus about a week to change from a dark brown to "silver leaf".
 I find it's easier to buy someone else's craftiness than to redo furniture myself.  Especially, I'd like to thank the seller on craigslist.org who gave me a steal of a deal.
 World Market, you make beautiful dining sets!  I wanted three of you, but I settled on this one.
 Thank you junk shop for these bookcases.  I might eventually, with someone's intensive help, *beg someone else* refinish these

 Its hard work adjusting to a new house.  Ri is an awesome  dad.
 At a conservation/recycling event in Temple.  Kids had a blast.

Belton library halloween event

















3 comments:

Weasa Peasa said...

Wahaaaa Wahaa. As goofy as Dallon's hair was, I am glad it was him and not Abby. I'll always remember how hard she had to work to get all that beautiful hair, it would be too great a shame to have to start over ;)
Thanks for another great post.

Doug and Karalee said...

So cute. wow Im glad your kids made it memorable :)

Katie & Danny said...

I think my favorite is the hair fiasco :) thanks for sharing