Saturday, September 26, 2015

Grandma McKee

 Grandma McKee always liked pictures of the kids when we were in church clothes, I remember.  I think I have carried the tradition....its one time I automatically associate with an opportunity to pull the kids together for 30 seconds and snap something.  Here was a few minutes before church on our last week in Mission.
 Here's our attempt at church the first week in our new place.  Cute matchy matchy!
 At Belton Lake a few days ago.  This is only a few minutes from our house. Gorgeous. 
 We plan to come here a lot. 
 Doesn't this just capture the night (and your heart!)
 A little BYU game prep.  We had some friends over today.  It's great to be in an area where there are fans...even though we lost to Michigan 31-0 today.
 Karissa is 4 1/2 months old.  This is her lock-down time.  She is already rolling everywhere and she rocks on all fours and can push off.  Will she beat Abby's record of crawling at 5 1/2 months?
 Probably I've posted this before.  I just  love it.
 Another pre-church photo.  Wow, I have a lot of these.
Tata for now!

1 comment:

Doug and Karalee said...

The evenings look perfect. What a beautiful sunset.
Cute cute kiddos.