Tuesday, August 16, 2016

A little about the baby!

 This little girl, though she is the baby, will not be forgotten.    She is growing up, but is still planning to be our baby forever.  For example, she is STILL nursing.  I cannot cut her off yet, as she has discovered that I am too worried about dehydration. 
 
She has learned how to get out of her high chair and throws food like a champ.  Her picky palate appreciates only a few foods at any one phase.  It was yogurt and strawberries several days ago.  Now its back to spaghetti and sometimes cheese.  She doesn't like cows milk, formula, almond milk, flavored milk. 
I took down the baby gate a few months ago, because with skills like these, she would probably climb over the top of the gate.  She has been dismounting from any high object with ease for a couple of months.  She simply backs down anything...kitchen table, counters, beds, etc and when she has little to nothing left to hold on to, she lets go.  The consequences follow.
 
 
Karissa has four teeth.  She beginning to sport a baby mullet.

No comments: