Beck Beck and I are growing more and more each day. Riley said, "My, you are turning into a plump little chicken" the other day. At work, they keep asking how much longer I have. Gulp. Two months. Gulp.
Amy! You look so cute! I love your belly! I can't wait to rub it next time i see you! he he.... You really do look beautiful! It makes me baby hungry! shhh.... i never said that! haha! Love you! -Bre
I have that exact same maternity shirt! It's one of my favorites! You look wonderful! And don't worry about two months left to go- this all means you are growing a wonderfully healthy baby. You are doing great! I wish so much I was closer- but I'll see you at Christmas!
Wow.....you are so stinken cute! I cannot wait for your shower January 10th in case you spaced it......cant wait to see all the cute baby things you get.
7 comments:
Amy! You look so cute! I love your belly! I can't wait to rub it next time i see you! he he.... You really do look beautiful! It makes me baby hungry! shhh.... i never said that! haha! Love you!
-Bre
I suppose it could have been worse...he could have said something about a plump pig or something.
P.S. I like your pregnant belly.
Do you make chicken squawks?
no chicken squawks, just moans when i have to bend over...it is getting difficult to tie my shoes
I have that exact same maternity shirt! It's one of my favorites! You look wonderful! And don't worry about two months left to go- this all means you are growing a wonderfully healthy baby. You are doing great! I wish so much I was closer- but I'll see you at Christmas!
You're a cute pregnant lady! I'm glad I found your blog!
Wow.....you are so stinken cute! I cannot wait for your shower January 10th in case you spaced it......cant wait to see all the cute baby things you get.
Love Ya - Stacey
Post a Comment