Sunday, November 2, 2008

Problem



We have had a problem at our house that has prevented me from using this computer for the past week or so.
When we learned of the problem, I went out and bought 10 sticks of poison...a few days later, Riley saw another mouse. Then, I saw a mouse. That was the last straw!!! So on Monday I bought ten full packages of poison and placed them around the house. Yesterday, I got the courage to dig through the clothes on the floor and wash them. I also organized a few areas in the house to ensure there would be zero food available for any lingering pests (except for the 20 locations of poison). I am confident our problem is dwindling. You may not want to visit for another week yet, however.
Sick, huh?

5 comments:

Jeulye said...

I am glad you thought to put a picture up for it..... :)

Doug and Karalee said...

bah ha... I concur with Julie... the picture took me off guard.

Katie & Danny said...

You could have one on your kitchen table....

Shelley said...

They don't eat 'THAT' much.

Anonymous said...

The mice just came to celebrate your birthday. I'm sorry - what a pain in the behind! I hope they are all gone now!