Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Sunday

Riley and I have been having some good times. We had a Thanksgiving dinner at Deborah's house on Sunday and it was delicous! Isn't Riley cute in this photo? It was taken in SLC on Sunday.

3 comments:

Gilbrides said...

Hi Amy!! Okay, If this is considered stalking--I'm so sorry. When I saw your married last name on facebook, then saw your blog on Josh Brinkerhoff's blog I had to read up on you. It has been forever since high school. I am so glad you are doing so great. Congratulations on your baby girl!! I love having girls and there is nothing in the world better than being a Mom. I know you will be one fantastic Mommy. I'd love to keep in touch!

Kathy Merrell (Gilbride)

Maxmomma said...

Cute photo! Random question- how are plans coming with the property?

Beck Family said...

Things are on hold for future plans on the property, as for now. We bought it in October and are just paying it off, month by month for now. Eventually, we will probably build a house on it and move down there, but given the economy, it could be a while yet!